Nominate now for the 2019 Minister for Health Volunteer Awards
Entries are now being accepted to recognise the outstanding contribution made by volunteers in public healthcare across Victoria.
Do you know an exceptional volunteer? Nominate them now for one of these six awards:
- Outstanding achievement by a young volunteer(individuals up to age 30)
- Outstanding lifetime achievement(individuals)
- Outstanding achievement by a volunteer-Better Care Victoria innovation Award (teams and individuals)
- Outstanding achievement by a volunteer – Supporting diversity(teams and individuals)
- Outstanding achievement by a volunteer – Improving public healthcare(teams and individuals)
- Outstanding achievement by a volunteer – Improving the patient experience(teams and individuals)
Additionally, the Honour Roll recognises the commitment of all volunteers who have given 50 years of service (individuals only).
How to nominate
Complete and submit your nomination form online from 9.00 am Tuesday 5 February 2019.
Help promote the 2019 Minister for Health Volunteer Awards
Attached is a poster that you can print and display in your organisation to help spread the word and ensure volunteers get the recognition they deserve.
Key dates & more information
5.00 pm Tuesday 5 March 2019
Short-listed nominees contacted
Tuesday 12 March to Tuesday 2 April 2019
early April 2019
late April 2019
Date to be confirmed, end of May 2019
Don’t miss your opportunity to recognise the efforts of individual and teams of volunteers!