For not-for-profit organisations. Community Development Grants and Local Sports Grants – VicHealth Active Club Grants are now available.
Community Development Grants
The objectives of this grants program are to:
- Assist not-for-profit organisations in the Australian community who serve disadvantaged, disengaged or marginalised individuals.
- Assist not-for-profit organisations that provide advocacy or services to those in need.
- Assist not-for-profit organisations to achieve their social objectives.
- Support services and programs that build capability and capacity of the not-for-profit sector.
A monetary grant of up to a maximum of $3,000 + GST will be available to successful applicants.
Who Can Apply
Eligible applicants include Not-For-Profit organisations (not individuals) or Companies Limited by Guarantee that are engaged in either service delivery or advocacy, or both.
Examples of projects could include, but are not limited to:
- Promotional materials or strategy
- Staff or volunteer training
- Board training
- Direct client benefit
Closing Date: 28th November 2014. For more information click here.
Local Sports Grants – VicHealth Active Club Grants
Local sport and active recreation clubs now have an opportunity to apply for VicHealth’s Active Club Grants, which aim to get more people in Victoria physically active.
Grants of up to $3,000 are on offer to community sport and active recreation clubs across Victoria to assist with the purchase of essential sporting, and injury prevention and management equipment.
This year’s Active Club Grants have been split into two rounds to create greater opportunities for clubs to access funding:
Round 2 – opens Monday 12 January, closes Friday 13 February 2015.
For more information, please click here.